[TYPO3] tc_direktmail

Othmar Voser info at om-v.com
Fri Sep 22 08:24:02 CEST 2006

Thank you very much Allan

Yes I will ask my Host-Agency. They have a support which can do that, or
at least explain where to do. Now I understand the things better.
php-Timeout and 1000 emails...

There is an other thing I have realized, my php version is about 4.3.3
and not at least 4.3.9. So I will ask them to update as well.

Have a nice day
Othmar Voser