[TYPO3] tc_direktmail

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Thu Sep 21 20:30:18 CEST 2006

Hi Othmar

The normal sending can not be done manually because you can perhaps be sending
thousands of mails, and that is not possible inside the normal timeout of a
php script.
You need to get someone who understands linux to put the line described into
the servers crontab, then things will work.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen