[TYPO3] realurl redirects_regex does not work for URLs that have '#'?

Bill Taroli bill.taroli at billsden.org
Thu Sep 21 18:05:15 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Bing Du wrote:
>
>> Oh, ok.  Is there any solution or workaround for that?
>>

> Remove # and everything after it from URL.

But this may be the intended target of the referral, since # is used to
indicate navigation to an anchor in a long HTML page. Unless you could
encode the character as hex (like %32 for spaces in URLs) then they may
have to use another mechanism (like mod_rewrite) to get the behavior
they want. I think you're right from the standpoint that the # may not
be feasible in localconf.php.

Bill