[TYPO3] Newbie learning from book

Marco Gonzalez marco4t3 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 10:45:14 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

  So from your response, I'm inclined to conclude that A) This book is not very useful as it does not apply to the new 4.0 version, and B) There are no English books for Typo3 that are relevant to the new releases.

  I wonder if I could return the book for a refund.  I think even a large Errata would make it somewhat useful.

  Any ideas on how to proceed to learn Typo3?

  Cheers,
  Marco

Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at accio.lv> wrote:
  Hi!

Marco Gonzalez wrote:
> As I am going through Chapter 3 of the book, I see that the book does
> not correspond to the installation of Typo3 I currently have. In
> fact, I can't find the version the book is referring to. If anyone
> knows how I might rectify what I read in the book to what is on the
> currently downloadable versions, would you please give me some
> advise?

I think it is 3.7.0. But you'd better learn new version than old.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs