[TYPO3] Get the filenames of an image content?

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Wed Sep 20 15:44:08 CEST 2006

What is the "media field" ?  I'm not finding that in the tsref or
typoscropt by example.  I also searched for "levelmedia" in the table
of contents but there's nothing there.  Is that the same thing as an
"Images only" content object, and if not, can you tell me how to do
it with an Images only content object instead?