[TYPO3] Problems with realurl configuration

Geir-Tore Lindsve geir-tore at jabber.no
Wed Sep 20 13:20:12 CEST 2006

Den 18. sep. 2006 kl. 19.28 skrev Geir-Tore Lindsve:

> Hi,
>
> I have some problems regarding realurl configuration on a
> multilingual site (using one tree fits all). The site works great in
> Safari, but when testing with Camino and Opera it fails on the
> default language. It seems like it works on IE too.
> The problem is that if I browses to http://www.domain.com it fails,
> but it works to go to the Norwegian version on http://www.domain.com/
> no. This seems to be the same for all pages on the site.
>
> When the site fails, it seems to be redirecting multiple times and
> the site eventually throws a database error.
>
> I have uploaded my realurl config to http://lindsve.net/uploads/
> realurlconf.txt. The redirecting part in htaccess can be found at
> http://lindsve.net/uploads/htaccess.txt
>
> Can someone please advice me how to fix this?

I seems to be the extension rlmp_language_detection which causes
this, as the site loads fine without that extension loaded. I haven't
figured out a way to fix the problem though.

I have this in my main TS setup:
config {
   config.sys_language_uid = 3
   config.language = en
   config.locale_all = en_EN
}

config.sys_language_uid (3) points to the english language record
located at the root of my site.

In my language settings template I have:

plugin.tx_rlmplanguagedetection_pi1 {
    defaultLang = en
}
config.linkVars = L