[TYPO3] Nesting templates

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Sep 20 12:17:55 CEST 2006

Lars Kappert kirjoitti:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know how I could/should use the nesting of templates. I have
> something working right now, but the second (inner) template (which is
> an "+ext" under the main template) actually overwrites the complete
> know how to do it right.

* content area templates (exlained usage in documentation for
Modern Template Building - but don't create a new plugin but
use rmpl_tmpselector (or something like that) instead.
* use kb_nescefe

you can't nest markers

using
subparts.marker_1
subparts.marker_2
because marker_1 overwrite *everything* - including marker_2 inside the
marker!

You *must* use nested templates indirectly!