[TYPO3] Get the filenames of an image content?

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Tue Sep 19 21:23:36 CEST 2006

Sure, think of it as a javascript slideshow.  I want to be able to
upload images on the back end, and they show up on the page in the
slideshow.  I figured the image content object would be perfect for
this, since it contains an ordered list of images, and you can upload
new images to the list.

For the javascript slideshow to work, I'd need to pass the image
filenames into a javascript function.

Hence, I'd need to list the image filenames, comma-seperated.

Is that logical to do?