[TYPO3] Workspace: Move attempt failed ?

Johannes Konert johanneskonert at gmx.de
Tue Sep 19 18:20:20 CEST 2006

Hi Ben,
thanks for the help.
Yes, I created my own workspace and
no, I have no restrictions set.
There are only a few setting you can make. Mine are:
[ ] freeze editing
[ ] allow live editing of records from tables without versioning
[ ] disable auto-versiong when editing
Swap Modes: [Disable Swap-Into-Workspace]
Disable Versioning Types:
   [ ] Element
   [ ] Page
   [ ] Branch (! no I have not set this)
Publish Access:
   [ ] Publish only Content in Publish Stage
   [X] Only Workspace Owner can Publish

Is there once place more, where you can configure workspace/versioning
behaviour?

Thanks so far.
Regards
Johannes