[TYPO3] Trouble getting typo3 to point to the right domain

David Green david at aikonmedia.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 16:17:22 CEST 2006

Hi Merrillie,

Had almost the same issue myself about 2 weeks ago and spent days
Googling to find the answer. Eventually found it in the instructions in
this post from Neil Bertram:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-April/022598.html

In my case, it wasn't until the Apache setup was right that Typo3 could
see the domains properly. I had already set up the second apache vhosts
entry correctly, but had never heard about ALSO needing the second
domain to be an alias of the first. I don't understand HOW it works, but
it did.

Best of luck
David