[TYPO3] Use TypoScript to Output Page Data?

J.L. Reid jlreid at reidwrite.com
Tue Sep 19 14:41:13 CEST 2006

>Look at the CONTENT or RECORDS objects.

>Fran?ois Suter
>Directeur technique

Thanks for pointing that out to me...  I'm almost home free.
Using the CONTENT cObject type I can now use TS to reproduce the pid record that I need.

This page has a sitemap content element in it.  Is it possible to wrap tags around each link in the sitemap, via TS?  I've tried inner innerWrap and linkWrap, but neither are doing what I need.

Thanks, again, for your or anyone else's help...

-jlr1001