[TYPO3] tc_directmail

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Sep 19 14:18:37 CEST 2006

Allan Jacobsen kirjoitti:
> Do you have a domain record in your pagetree ?

yes but the content, which is in the page, which has been defined
as direct mail page, was not send with the e-mail messages
(I tested sending post to myself).

> That was the only problem I had, and it is mentioned in the docs.

in another server I got

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]:
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
in
/var/www/customers/tyouupumuskeskus/public_html/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/mod1/index.php
on line 344

Warning:
file_get_contents(http://http://www.mypress.fi//index.php?id=954&no_cache=1)
[function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Success in