[TYPO3] TYPO3 viable as eCommerce system for Amazon-like webshop?

Daniel Smedegaard Buus daniel at polyteknisk.it
Tue Sep 19 09:54:43 CEST 2006

Valery Romanchev wrote:
> Daniel Smedegaard Buus пишет:
>
>> Hello everyone :)
>>
>> I've started new work, helping a university bookstore that services
>> mainly the students, replacing their currently horrible and buggy
>> webshop.
>>

> Take a look at  www.cs-cart.com ( 125$ per site) . I thunk it is much
> better for typical web shop than any existing cheap\free solution.
>
> cs-cart was made by Russian team and looks like X-Cart clone, but it is
> better then old X-Cart.

Thanks for the tip! I'm embarking on the "one-month learning curve" for
starters, then I'll be weighing all the options against custom building,
so any commercial option is very helpful :)

Cheers,
Daniel

> Valery Romanchev
> www.typo3lab.com

Daniel Smedegaard Buus
Webudvikler

Polyteknisk IT
Anker Engelundsvej 1, 101E
2800 Lyngby

Phone : +45 7742 4441
Fax   : +45 7742 4445
Direct: +45 7742 4446
E-mail: pit at polyteknisk.it

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information intended for the addressee(s) stated above only. If you
receive this email by mistake, please return it to Polyteknisk IT
without producing, distributing or retaining copies hereof.