[TYPO3] Better performance

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 09:37:40 CEST 2006

Scratch that!

I did some research and found a couple great
resources:

http://killinghostingtips.blogspot.com/search/label/howto
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/lighttpd-web-server-and-php-eaccelerator-cache-problem.html

The bottom line is: install eAccelerator, restart your
web server, then run "php -v" and look for the "with
eAccelerator" add-on.

Take care!
-Scott.