[TYPO3] How to make a search engine for some records ?

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:26:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to make a search engine for an extension.

This extension is managing some job offers in a board. I want to
search in the database with an advanced form like "indexed_search" ;
all the fields must be searchable on their own, …

I've found that there is a tslib called "tslib_search" and I wonder if
there is something interresting there to use. I've not found any
documentation, do you have any clue.

Thanks for any lead for me to search better.

PS : pardon my english, I'm french !

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web