[TYPO3] plugin for displaying points?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Sep 18 16:12:49 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm searching for an extension which lists records according to points
given to them.

I would use this plugin in a "game cup" - the cup includes series of
games during the year and the competitors (this would be the actual
record) gain more points in every individual game.

The listing would be the contemporary status of the competitors. The
more points, the better position. This would actually be all that is
needed. So the "competitor record" would consist: name, points (+ maybe
  some other extra information).

I've searched with keywords but surely I've missed some candidats and
before I start crawling the whole repository I would welcome heartly any
ideas of an extension which could be used for this purpose.

Thanks!
Katja