[TYPO3] Install error - PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_list_tables()

Aryanto Rachmad aryanto at chello.at
Mon Sep 18 09:41:39 CEST 2006

Hello All,

I am using apache 2.2.3, mysql 5.0.22 and php 5.1.6 on FC6t3.

I have downloaded dummy-4.0.2.tar.gz and typo3_src-4.0.2.tar.gz and followed the
instruction to install it, but I just always get blank screen.

When I had a look on my apache error log, it says exactly the following:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysql_list_tables() in
/var/www/html/typo3_src-4.0.2/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on line 967

Did I miss something so that one module containing function mysql_list_tables() was not
loaded? If so, which module would that be? If not and this is a bug, could you please
suggest me any solution?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

Anto