[TYPO3] How to have a page accessible from two different sys_domain

Adrien Laurent adrien at modulis.ca
Mon Sep 18 07:24:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

We have a typo3 installation that handle to different domains:
domain1.com
domain2.com

ROOT
-PAGE_UID_1 (has a sys_domain record for domain1.com)
-PAGE_UID_2 (has a sys_domain record for domain2.com)
-PAGE_UID_3 (doesn't have any sys_domain)

We need to be able to access page uid 3 from both:
domain1.com/?id=3
domain2.com/?id=3

But page 3 has no domain record, so the previous link are always
redirected to page1 or page2.

Any idea on how to disable the "internal forward"

Note:
-we need to use sys_domain for indexing purpose and realurl

Thanks a lot,

Adrien

--
Adrien Laurent