[TYPO3] Modern GuestBook & Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change.

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Sun Sep 17 14:04:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to set up TimTab with Typo3 v4.0.2 but I'm having problems with
GuestBook entries.

When I use the comment form - nothing happens but there is error-like-code
in the HTML source so I guess something's wrong (<span
class="tx-guestbook-form-error"></span>).

I've tried to add an entry by hand via BE but then I got the following
message:
	Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change.

I'm logged in as admin and can insert other content elements.
I've found that there is a bug report about this but it's been solved and
I'm not sure if it was connected with the ve_guestbook.

I have the latest version of all plugins installed.
I'd appreciate any help to save my nerves...

--

regards, Cyprian
pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project