[TYPO3] Firefox 1.5.0.7 breaks backend

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Sun Sep 17 13:34:30 CEST 2006

I am not the original poster who is on XP but here is my Mac experience on
this.

First, thank you Christopher for pointing out there is an upgraded
rtehtmlarea version.

I am running Mac OS 10.4.7 and have upgraded to rtehtmlarea 1.4.2 and still
experience this problem on both Intel and PowerPC Macs. Moving back to
FireFox 1.5.0.6 cures the issue.

I have reported to bug tracker the info I have.

Also, is there an easy way to spot if there are newer versions of the
extensions running on your installation? The only methods I have found is to
either look up each extension on typo3.org or else (in the backend) to go to
"import exension" then "look up" extensions with nothing in the search box
thus bringing up the entire list of extensions through which you can scroll
looking for later current versions. Is there a better way?

Thanks,
Ron Hall

On 9/17/06 12:37 AM, in article
mailman.4726.1158471450.6429.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de,