[TYPO3] how to get old extension

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Sep 16 00:08:38 CEST 2006

Hi Felix.
In the Extension Manager select Import Extensions, then instead of clicking
on the "Import Extension Arrow", click on the extension name.
You'll then see a selectbox at the top of the page. Here you can select
older versions of the extension (If it exists on TER)

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1158347674.18777.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...