[TYPO3] RFE: Conflicts with prototype

Thu Sep 14 22:31:46 CEST 2006

RFE: Request for Experiences

Hello,

it has been reported, that the javascript library prototype could cause
conflicts with other javascript code, because it alters the JS core
objects within the browsers. I would like to get an estimation how
important this warning is and if we could use prototype within TYPO3.

Did you ever run in conflicts with script of javascript that were caused
by prototype?

Thank you for a lot of replies to get a sound standing estimation.

Regards

Elmar