[TYPO3] lost "General options:" after upgrade to typo3 4.x

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 16:35:24 CEST 2006

I'd be interested in seeing how this thread pans out.

I upgraded 2 versions of the same site (one locally to check everything
would go smoothly, followed by one on the online server).

In the process the online version (only) lost the links to 'Template' and
its tools in the lefthand BE column. I can still edit/modify templates via
the 'list' view, but it's a bit odd isn't it.

Mike