[TYPO3] Rendering contentitems in a template

Lars Kappert lars at efocus.nl
Thu Sep 14 14:40:16 CEST 2006

In my template I'd like to simply get the contents attached to the
current page.

Like this, pretty basic stuff I think:

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
  subparts.content < styles.content.get
}

But the css_styled_content extension gives me lots of classes and CSS
which I don't want. So I just want to receive the header and bodytext
from the content items myself (because the RTE gives basic HTML without
styling). How can I do that?

Should it be something like this (psuedo-code):

subparts.content = HTML
subparts.content {
  value = (
    <h2> {$HEADER1}</h2>
    <h2> {$HEADER2} </h2>
}

I know this is wrong, but I hope you get the idea. In this particular
case, two content items are available ($HEADER1 and $BODYTEXT1 for the
first content item) in the page which I'd like to render in this
template.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.