[TYPO3] Adding page content dynamically

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Sep 13 21:06:52 CEST 2006

> Is this what you were looking for?

It is exactly what I was looking for!

The only change that I had to make was to add 'pidInList = [sysfolder
holding records]' (myTable contains 'pid' column) to the select from
myTable. Otherwise the select would result in 0 records, probably
because 'pidInList' is set to current page by default.
Setting 'pidInList >' doesn't help and I don't know how to set it to
'anything'.

This is the final code:
subparts.MYMARKER = COA
subparts.MYMARKER.10 < styles.content.get

[globalVar = GP:myVariable > 0]
  subparts.MYMARKER.20 < styles.content.get
  subparts.MYMARKER.20.select.pidInList.cObject = CONTENT
  subparts.MYMARKER.20.select.pidInList.cObject {
    table = myTable
    select {
      pidInList = 123
      selectFields = myField