[TYPO3] Adding page content dynamically

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Sep 13 18:20:30 CEST 2006

OK, I almost got there:
----------------------

subparts.MYMARKER = COA
subparts.MYMARKER.10 < styles.content.get

[globalVar = GP:myVariable > 0]
  temp.myColumn = CONTENT
  temp.myColumn.table = tx_myTable
  temp.myColumn.select.pidInList = 123
  temp.myColumn.select.andWhere.data = GPVar:myVariable
  temp.myColumn.select.andWhere.wrap = uid=|
  temp.myColumn.renderObj = TEXT
  temp.myColumn.renderObj.field = myColumn

  subparts.MYMARKER.20 < temp.myColumn
[global]

...which means that the condition works and I can fetch the pid of the
page that is to be included as subparts.MYMARKER.20. As a proof I can
display that pid number.

However, I don't actually know how to assign that fetched pid to
'subparts.MYMARKER.20.select.pidInList' so that the content from that
page would get included:

subparts.MYMARKER.20 < styles.content.get
subparts.MYMARKER.20.select.pidInList = ???

I know I am just a litlle baby step from the final solution. Could you
please give me one more hint on how to assign that fetched pid?

Thank you!

Tomas Mrozek