[TYPO3] typo3 4.0.2 extensions list not showing help needed

aldo polli a.polli at mir.it
Wed Sep 13 18:02:28 CEST 2006

Sekhar ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed typo3 4.0.2 and when i select "Enable extensions without review (basic security check):"
> under settings option and then if i click on lookup under import extensions it will show all extensions
list
> but when i go to the install extensions i can't see any extensions list for selecting to install.

I have a similar problem:
when I 'retrieve/update/' the list, the first time I get a blank page
but extension.xml.gz is in typo3temp directory and  the next time I have
the message 'The extension list has not changed remotely...'
but if I try to lookup for 'news' I get the message 'No matching
extensions found.'

No problem with typo3 4.0

Any hints?
Thanks in advance