[TYPO3] Experience with pbsurvey

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Wed Sep 13 16:16:01 CEST 2006

Thomas Rune Korsgaard schrieb:
> I was wondering if anybody had any experience with the pbsurvey ext.
> Especially i'm thinking:
>
> Can anyone link to some surveys, that is made with this extention?
> That would be great - the language doesn't matter.
>
> Are there any issues with capacity? Can 50 people complete a survey at
> the same time? Can a 100? (considered that there is unlimeted
> bandwidth from the server)
>
> Any inputs would be great! Thanks.

Hi Thomas

We used the pbsurvey extension for the "after-event-survey" for the
T3DD06. It worked out very well!

But I can't give you any input about the ability of huge traffic amounts
on this extension. The T3DD06 survey was used by >50 persons, many of
them answered the question in a short period after announcing the
survey. So I thinkg there shouldn't be big problems.

Cheers,
Mario