[TYPO3] customizing sr_feuser_registration templates

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Wed Sep 13 10:54:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

If you just want to customize the layout/style, I'd just add a CSS file
in you main HTML-template with the correct declarations for SR_FREGISTER:

Stanislas' documentation is excelent by the way, read
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/2.5.1/view/4/1/

It contains all necesary CSS-declarations.

Regards,

Nagita Karunaratne schreef:
> I am trying to customize the templates of the sr_feuser_registration
> extension.
>
> What is the usual way to customize?
>
> 1) Edit the template file and add your own classes and use a custom css
> file. Some styles are built into the template file (eg. the size of the
> input field for the last name is '40')
>
> 2) Just use a css file and use the'id' parameter to adjust the styles of
> individual elements
>
> I see some T3 sites seem to have modified the template file itself. Is
> this recommeded?
>
> Thanks,
> Nagita

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com