[TYPO3] Urgent help needed

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Sep 13 07:39:01 CEST 2006

Hi!

rocky wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> I do not know why one of my live website designed by typo3 version 4.0.1
> give me the following warning:
>
> Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
> result resource in
> /home/maxsour/public_html/typo3_src-4.0.1/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on
> line 801

Firsts, go to the install tool and use database analyzer to see if any
of your tables need upgrades. If they need, do it. You should be able to
login after that.

Second (if above did not help), check tables for corruption. You can do
it with phpMyAdmin or with mysql command line tool (use "check table
XXX" and "repair table XXX" if it is corrupted).

Last (if second does not help), open t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php and insert
this line before line 801:
	if (!is_resource($res)) echo mysql_error();
You will get mysql error text on the screen. Post it here.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/