[TYPO3] sp_directory

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 12 15:46:00 CEST 2006

Hi Tim. There's this one:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tt_address/1.0.4/

It's pure TS (No PHP) so it should be easy to modify.
Drawbacks is that there's no pagebrowser, search functions etc.

Another one is this:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/aum_staffrecord/0.3.3/

Which has a plugin to display phonelist and pictures.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.9324.1158066685.6911.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...