[TYPO3] sp_directory

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 12 12:50:08 CEST 2006

Hi Tim. according to the reply I got from "typo3.teams.typo3org" on a
similar question, then the missing extensions has been removed due to
"Security Reasons" ?!?.

Unfortunatly there's no list of the removed extensions, which makes it
impossible to check your own sites, to see if they are running any of the
dangerous extensions. :(

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.8248.1157978641.6911.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...