[TYPO3] Installation of Typo3 version 4.0.2

Bjarne Helligsoe bjarnehelligsoe at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:10:08 CEST 2006

Hej,

When I am using the 1-2-3 install to install TYPO3, but the following
message is shown:
"PHP Warning: mysql_list_tables(): supplied argument is not a valid
MySQL-Link resource in
C:\BBH-DATA\Web\typo3_src-4.0.1\t3lib\class.t3lib_db.php on line 967"
If I type the MySQL username, password and host I get the following message:
"There is no connection to the database!
(Username: , Password: , Host: )."
The data that I just typed are not registered!!!!

On the internet I found some answers: MySQL is not running or the username,
password and/or host are not correct ect.
Is my case I can't use these answers!! I have made a test with a small PHP
file where I create a database and write data to database. Thats possible
without any problems when I use the same username, password and host as
before under the TYPO3 installation!!!???!!! I am also using phpMyAdmin
without problems.

Any ideas????

System specifications:
Typo3: 4.0.2