[TYPO3] pdf_generator2 -> performance and abilities?

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 11 17:05:51 CEST 2006

Hi!

Im using pdf_generator2 with the tv_pdfgen (templavoila) ext. to
generate pdfs from many sites -> i want generate up to ~ 80 sites into
one pdf.

Is it only my fault that i can build only about 14 pages at all?
I have set my php settings to 256MB Memory, and a 3 Minutes execution
time, but still get an error page with memory exhausted or a blank page.

Is there a posibility to generate such a big amount of sites? I've heard
about the "batch-processing" in the html2ps/pdf library:

look at: http://www.tufat.com/docs/html2ps/calling.html
or http://www.tufat.com/docs/html2ps/api.html

best regards!
Andreas Jonderko