[TYPO3] totally transparent background in gifbuilder

Tomasz Trznadel tdi666 at op.pl
Mon Sep 11 12:55:36 CEST 2006

hi Joey
the workaround with the background of an image same as my background croped
etc. work but only for static image, if the image can have dynamic position
then it won't be working. In my idea user of my site can place the image
wherever he wishes to so it not so easy after all. Now i found another
problem i need to make some nice border for the rotated image maybe i will
be able to hite those white backgrounds places with it but i don't know
exacly how :)
regards Tomek

U¿ytkownik "JoH" <info at cybercraft.de> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:mailman.1.1157971284.7205.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...