[TYPO3] Changing stylesheet, Pictures end menues and Flash in Typo3

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Mon Sep 11 11:10:02 CEST 2006

Hey

Thomas Rune Korsgaard wrote:
> 1) Is it possible to change style sheet, the further down one is in
> the menu? Say, if im in level 1 use level1.css and in level use
> level2.css? Can this be done with typoscript?
Yeah, check out the Conditions treeLevel
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/4/1/

Something like this
----
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/templates/general.css
[treeLevel = 1]
   page.stylesheet = fileadmin/templates/level1.css
[treeLevel = 2]
   page.stylesheet = fileadmin/templates/level2.css
[GLOBAL]
----

> 2) Is it possible to associate pictures with menues? So instead of a
> text menu, there is an image to click on?
Yeah, you can use the GMENU element, also if you just want a static
image (like an arrow) before every text link, just use a wrap around TMENU.
I think its in the quickstart documentation.

> 3) Can flash be integrated with typo3? Any good tutorials or howtos?
Yes, I have seen webpages that completely take data from out TYPO3 and
render flash pages. Don't know about the extensions / techniques, but I
know that it is possible.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-