[TYPO3] realurl configuration

rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Mon Sep 11 04:42:12 CEST 2006

Daniel Selinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> try the extension aeurltool. It has a well structured default configuration
> included.
>
> Greetz
> Ling
>

> 2006/9/6, rocky <rockyo at max-source.com>:
>>
>> Hey List,
>>
>> Can any of you give me some guideline on configuring the realurl on
>> typo3 4.0.1 please? The typo3conf configuration part of the online
>> manual is a little bit complecated for me. It seems
>> danp_realurlconfigurator can do that part of the job for me but I do not
>> know how to use it.
>>
>> Thanks a lot in advance!
>> Rocky

Hey,

Thanks for your help again. I went over the manual again. and now in my
browser I can see the virtual URL is shown. But the problem is
Wwww.domain.com/page-1.html throw a 404 error to me. I'm sure
page-1.html whose ID is 2 is there. I've set 'rootpage_id' => '1', for
the pagePath. Where did I done wrong?

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

Rocky