[TYPO3] Can't save timtab/tt_news categories

Martin Seebach martin at biplane.dk
Sun Sep 10 02:55:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've just set up TIMTAB, and it seems to be working pretty good.

But I can't add a category to a blog post (which is a tt_news entry) - I
click the category in the "items" box, it appears in the "selected" box
- but when I click save, the "selected" box is empty.

I tried to create the mm relation directly in the database, and that
worked fine - the category showed up the in frontend, and when I looked
in the record, it was there fine. I click save, and - gone.

I can save "relations" (which are also mm) just fine.

I have really no clue where to start or what to look for.. Thank you for
any pointers!

// Martin