[TYPO3] htmlSpecialChars in dataWrap

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 8 15:51:42 CEST 2006

Well I suggest next time you read TSref regarding menu's ;-)

Note that allWrap has stdWrap properties so it is possible that
NO.allWrap.htmlSpecialChars=1 might work but then I suspect it would
special char all of the link text, the link item, and the wrap also I
believe.

But from reading TSref you would have found that tmenuitems have stdWrap
as a property, but for the link text which happens to be what you want.
  So NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars=1 will work for what you want I believe.

hth