[TYPO3] Splitting HMENU to have two different depths

Dennis Schulz Dennis.Schulz at tu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 8 13:45:20 CEST 2006

Hello Group,

currently I am using a menu with 3 levels depth similar to the one
described in modern template building:

Page 1
	Page 1a
		Page 1a (i)
		Page 1a (ii)
		Page 1a (iii)
	Page 1b
		Page 1b (i)
		Page 1b (ii)
		Page 1b (iii)
	Page 1c
		Page 1c (i)
		Page 1c (ii)
		Page 1c (iii)
Page 2
	Page 2a
		Page 2a (i)
		Page 2a (ii)
		Page 2a (iii)
	Page 2b
		Page 2b (i)
		Page 2b (ii)
		Page 2b (iii)
	Page 2c
		Page 2c (i)
		Page 2c (ii)
		Page 2c (iii)

My question: Is it possible to split the menu or have two menus as shown
below.

Page 1
	Page 1a
		Page 1a (i)
		Page 1a (ii)
		Page 1a (iii)
	Page 1b
		Page 1b (i)
		Page 1b (ii)
		Page 1b (iii)
	Page 1c
		Page 1c (i)
		Page 1c (ii)
		Page 1c (iii)
Page 2
	Page 2a

	Page 2b

	Page 2c

The first part should have still the depth of 3 Levels but the second
part should only have 2 levels depth. When I make two menus then both
will show the entire site (e.g. Page 1 AND 2) instead of first menu just
for "Page 1" and second menu just for "Page 2".

Thanks for your help!

Dennis Schulz

Technische Universität Berlin
Dennis Schulz
Institute of Land and Sea Transport Systems
- Automotive Engineering -
TIB 13
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
13355 Berlin