[TYPO3] External URL with different languages

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Fri Sep 8 09:53:52 CEST 2006

Thanks for your workaround. I was thinking about this already, but it is
indeed "not so nice".

This should definetly be a feature request, if it is impossible. In my
eyes it seems logical to have another URL for a different language...

But I'll have a look at the extension in any case - thanks for the tip.

Cheers,
Søren