[TYPO3] TYPO3-english Digest, Vol 36, Issue 23

or ko orko3001 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 23:39:28 CEST 2006

Actually thats a very good point. I don't know why I was keeping it private.
Also by allowing the archives to be pulic that allows people to use RSS.

Thanks for pointing that out mate :D

>Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jhh at digitaldistrict.de wrote

You can't even see content if you did not register :-)

That's really funny.

JH

news:mailman.1.1157609882.10808.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...