[TYPO3] wiki down

Lucas Birk tlist at birkit.com
Thu Sep 7 15:58:01 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Is it the one from O'Reily by Peter N? Always wanted to get one in
> English...

No. It's from Galileo. The authors are Kai Laborenz, Thomas Wendt,
Andrea Ertel, Prakash Dussoye & Elmar Heinz.
I think the book you are refering to is "TYPO3 Kochbuch". I wanted that
one in English too but couldn't find it.
The one I did buy is mostly development related. It doesn't really get
into adding pages etc.

What I have read in it is quite good but unfortunatly German is not my
first language so it's slow going.  Do you know of any English books
dedicated to extending TYPO3?
Lucas.