[TYPO3] Options for hosting multiple sites - revisited ...

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Thu Sep 7 02:45:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

i am not very expirienced in this matter but the multipage option is
more intended for administrating your own sites. So in your special case
a straight separated symlink setup would be the best option i think -
that way you have everything in place and no inteferences if you want to
change something for a user.

- Johannes