[TYPO3] [TV] Recursive reading

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Sep 6 17:58:44 CEST 2006

Hi!

Andreas Jonderko wrote:
> Hi Typo3-Guys, especially Dmitry Dulepov!
>
> First, good job with TemplaVoila!

Thanks!

> Now Im trying to recursive (with no end) read all TV Elements from a
> structure. I mean:
> Is there a method or trick to get all tv elements (rendered as they are)
> on a single page? only with Extension? maybe with simple TS?

10 = CONTENT
10 {
	select {
		pidInList = this
		where = CType = templavoila_pi1
		table = tt_content
	}
	renderObj = USER
	renderObj.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main
}

If you want to render all objects from page (including TV's), remove
"where" line.

> I was trying the extension (sr_include_pages) to read the pages and
> their elements, but this only works on normal CTypes, not TV.

Most likely it is not aware of TV.

If you want to include all pages, remove "pidInList" line. For some
pages put their UIDs instead of "this".

> But maybe there is a function to render the found elements like it shoud
> be rendered.

tx_templavoila_pi1->main takes care of it.

> Where can I find the concept of TemplaVoila?

What exactly you want to know?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/