[TYPO3] [TV] Recursive reading

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 6 16:53:06 CEST 2006

Hi Typo3-Guys, especially Dmitry Dulepov!

First, good job with TemplaVoila!
Now Im trying to recursive (with no end) read all TV Elements from a
structure. I mean:
Is there a method or trick to get all tv elements (rendered as they are)
on a single page? only with Extension? maybe with simple TS?

My structure is like this:

Page 1
     Subpage 1
        TV Element x
        TV Element y
     Subpage 2
        TV Element z
        TV Element xx
     Subpage 3
Page 2
Page 3

I was trying the extension (sr_include_pages) to read the pages and
their elements, but this only works on normal CTypes, not TV.
But maybe there is a function to render the found elements like it shoud
be rendered.
Where can I find the concept of TemplaVoila?

Best regards!

Andreas Jonderko

pixelmotor.de