[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register

c o co at graffiti.net
Wed Sep 6 16:07:17 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel

I have installed static_info_tables

It was pointed out to me that I had to create the page:

/home/brentadv/public_html/typo3conf/ext/static_info_tables/pi1/class.tx_staticinfotables_pi1.php

Which I thought I had - the problem being now is I am not sure what I am supposed to put in that page.

The error has now changed to:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: tx_staticinfotables_pi1 in /home/brentadv/public_html/typo3_src/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 3913

Thankyou for your help :)

[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register
Daniel Selinger tco at saschlong.de
Wed Sep 6 14:36:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

do you have installed 'static_info_tables'?
It's required by this extension...

Greetz
Ling