[TYPO3] tc direct mail - url not found

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Sep 6 00:28:57 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I've installed and used wonderful and easy TC Directmail on many sites
without problems but now I have a situation not experienced before --

The html email is blank and plaintext says:
"Not Found
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
Apache Server at www.novetos.fi Port 80"

And in t3 after sending mail I get:
Warning:
file_get_contents(http://www.novetos.fi/index.php?id=361&no_cache=1):
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in
/home/webadmin/novetos.planeetta.com/html/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_tools.php
on line 176

I have domain records both www.novetos.fi (official domain) and
novetos.planeetta.com and I've tried both individually. On this site
there are many domain aliases, but I suppose it shouldn't interfere..?

I used before the regular DirectMail and there were similar problems,
but I got around them by fetching the contents like they were outside
urls, not regular pages.

I suppose this has something to do with the server settings - do you
have any idea what I should ask the provider to change.
Thank you!

katja