[TYPO3] Calendar Question

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Tue Sep 5 09:33:11 CEST 2006

Hi Billy,

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     "Strader, William A." <WILLIAM.A.STRADER at saic.com>
An:      'Mario Matzulla ' <mario.melanie at arcor.de>,"'typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de '" <typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de>,"'typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de '" <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
Datum:   04.09.2006 21:12
Betreff: RE: [TYPO3] Calendar Question

>  Yeah I found Calendar Base after doing some search and I like the
> format...
> Just one problem I am having... We have a site, we are in EST... however my
> server lives in CST... So whenever I put say "Closed for labor day" with a
> date (no time) it subtracts 1 hour and it is appearing on the 3rd instead
> of
> the 4th... Any suggestions about this??
That is a typo3 bug and not related to cal. We store every value as a timestamp, but if you use the backend the re is a JS that manipulates the entries. There is a patch for it in the bugtracker by Bernhard Kraft I think. I will post a link in the calendar newsgroup this evening (+10h).

Regards,
Mario