[TYPO3] [Typo3] page changed by user:

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 10:46:06 CEST 2006

Hi Дылгеров

Dmitry is right.

However, I have a project coming up and I'll need to do the same thing and I
plan to do it using the mysql route.

So if you write the SQL query (You need to do something ;-) and I'll write
the rest to insert into your HTML marker.

You can use the phpmyadmin tool in TYPO3 to test your SQL. Use the same tool
to browse around those tables Dmitry listed to establish what data you
need.

What do you think?

Matthew